Our network is complete with professional pet transporters and boarders all across the USA ensuring superior service every time. During transport we offer ensuite petcams, daily pet pics, GPS Pettags and Live Location GPS tracking giving you even more peace of mind when your furbaby/s are on the road!
1. We want to make sure your loved one(s) have a great time with us. However, there are a few things you can do to help us out. First, please make sure your pet(s) have been cleaned and taken to use the bathroom prior to us picking them up.
2. Please ensure your pet(s) have been placed in their carriers prior to pick-up. This applies to cats, not dogs, as we provide carriers/kennels for dogs.
3. If you have booked a service taking your pet across state lines a health certificate will be required.
4. If you are having a dog relocated, please make sure their collar is on tight and is suitable for pet relocation. A leash is also required. A harness is also preferred for additional saftey when handling larger dogs.
5. Please understand that there are blackout times with drivers. However, you can always track your loved one(s).
6. That's it! We hope your loved one(s) have a great experience with us. Feel free to contact us should you have any questions.
Meanwhile, our network is complete with boarders all over the USA and CANADA and can assist with arranging extended stays for your pet/s in between travel, before and after transport. Give us a call. We will handle to rest.